How can you let your money do more for you? Knows broker Tredero, who broke into the Internet to help you discover the future of trading. The company offers work on a leading AI-powered platform, trading a wide range of assets, investing in global brands, and a variety of tools. But whether the future of your trading will be as bright as Tredero describes it, we will decide at the end of this review.
Learn how to withdraw money
Tredero. General information
Broker's main website:
Having opened the website of the Tredero company, we see that we have a clone of scam-broker projects, such as Novoideal. The site template has low adaptability, dull design.
The main page consists of building blocks. Each of them contains a call to action: open an account as soon as possible.
The menu consists of the same sections as the broker from our previous review, as well as many others that we recently reviewed:
- review of assets (forex, energy resources, indices, precious metals, commodities, etc.);
- platforms (MT5/MT4, for web browser, mobile devices or PC);
- about the company + payment methods, answers to questions, help center, legal information;
- trading tools (training videos, news, charts, economic calendar, calculator, articles, books, etc.).
Next to the line (drop-down list) of the menu are the buttons for entering and opening a free account.
In the header is the same call to let money do more for you and a target action button. Below is an overview of the markets and instructions for registering in 3 steps. Next is a financial table with prices for shares of world brands, under which the broker indicates the advantages of working on the platform.
At the end, there is a FAQ section, where such questions are published, the answers to which “quite by accident” highlight the benefits of working with Tredero.
Expertise of legal information, Tredero licenses
Let's immediately check the legal address of Tredero. It is noteworthy that the company modestly kept silent about the number of the house where its headquarters is located. The site published only the city and the street on about. Mauritius. It is obvious that the office is not distinguished by hospitality. Or just wrote a fake address.
Same story with the phone number. The numbers indicated on the site are clickable. When you click on the number, the browser offers to go to the Telegram chat. So, most likely, you are unlikely to get through to him anywhere.
We would not recommend emailing you. After all, usually such offices are engaged in the collection of personal information, and possibly its further resale to the same crooks.
Let's go further. In the "about the company" section, Tredero talks about being a licensed and regulated broker that offers work on the best MT4 and MT5 trading platforms. A huge amount of water is also written there, that the broker offers a completely transparent approach to the platform, trading without restrictions, working with a company that has built its reputation on the optimal combination of a wide range of assets, trading platforms and additional services. At the same time, there is not a word about specific facts, figures, or anything that is a good reason to trust this project. Yes, the office indicates the registration number and license data, but as it turned out, this information has nothing to do with Tredero. In the registries of Mauritius, we did not find any licenses or companies that would correspond to the numbers or brand name indicated on the site.
Tredero does not have permission from the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, which allows you to work with traders from Russia and the CIS countries.
And for dessert - the age of the company, which positions itself as an experienced and reliable broker, is only three months old at the time of writing this review (see the very first screen in this article). But we all know the unspoken rule - you can not contact a broker who has been on the market for less than a year and has not managed to prove his worth and decency.
So, we are already close to the conclusions. Guess what?
Peculiarities of Tredero's work. Tools and conditions for traders
Tredero offers the following perks for its clients:
- the world's first platform based on artificial intelligence with customization of trading information;
- intuitive, simple interface;
- regular updates and price updates;
- a wide range of analytics tools;
- risk management tools.
At the same time, we did not find traditional packages of deposits that need to be made in exchange for the services received. However, trading on a free account, you can start earning only after you make your deposit. In the FAQ, the office indicates that a variety of service packages are offered for customers to choose from, which can be found in more detail in the “accounts” section. However, it is very difficult to find it. The broker did not take care of the convenience of its users, adequate usability. Personally, we have such a roaming through the pages indignant.
Real customer reviews Tredero
Despite the fact that the Tredero broker positions itself as a successful organization, we were unable to find any mention of them in RuNet. Perhaps the office cleans up negative reviews. Or the segment of the market they occupy is simply so tiny that traders have not yet reached them.
If you have been deceived by Tredero - leave your opinion under this article. Perhaps it is your comment that will save someone from losing money.
Scheme of cheating Tredero users
Due to the fact that we were unable to find reviews of Tredero's activities, it is difficult to answer the question of how exactly they swindle their customers. However, given that the site of the office has the same look and content as dozens of other scammers caught stealing from clients, it is only a matter of time until Tredero show themselves in all their glory.
So far, based on what we have seen, we can outline an approximate divorce scheme.
- Tredero managers are looking for potential victims on job search or dating sites, thematic forums, and social networks.
- Under the guise of well-wishers, crooks ingratiate themselves with users and through various manipulations, for example, by telling stories about successful success, lure them to their site. The client willingly agrees to register. After all, it's completely free.
- For a while, playing on a demo account, the trader sees the illusion of simplicity and high income. Knowing that you can start earning real money only after making a deposit, the victim makes his first deposit.
- After that, the situation changes radically. In a variety of ways - by painting quotes or the trading balance, by demanding to pay commissions or insurance, as well as by "recommending" obviously unprofitable transactions, the office gradually but surely pours the trader's money into his pocket.
- After the victim suspected something was wrong and tried to withdraw the rest of his money, he was banned for “violating the rules of the company” or completely disappeared from the radar.
We have described only one of the versions of how black brokers deceive their clients. But the likelihood that you will lose your money by contacting an office that is not regulated and controlled by anyone is 100%.
We found the following signs of fraud on the Tredero website:
- primitive, non-unique site with low adaptability;
- lack of specific information about the company's activities;
- lack of licenses from regulators, official registration, permission from the Central Bank of Russia;
- false address and other contact details;
- lack of reviews;
- misleading users by publishing implausible information about the work of the broker.
Tredero is a classic example of someone who should never be trusted with their money. Check brokers, educate yourself and don't make hasty decisions. Carelessness and haste in trading can lead to fatal mistakes.
If you have been scammed by Tredero or other black brokers and you want to get your investment back, fill out the form at the beginning of the article. We will send you a step-by-step, illustrated plan of action to take in your situation.