All brokerage companies try to attract as many users as possible to their sites who are ready to pay money and earn money. Some of them conscientiously fulfill their obligations in the provision of financial services. Others, by all possible and impossible methods, try to cash in on the trust of honest traders, diluting them into serious investments and not giving anything in return. Today we will talk about the mysterious broker Mediatrade, which carefully weeds out the "objectionable" and provides access to its secret club only to the "chosen ones".
Learn how to withdraw money
mediatrade. General information
Broker's main website:
The Mediatrade project, if you can call it that, is a platform login page. However, you can get there only with a special password, which is not given to everyone. By casting fog on its activities, the office controls its clients and weeds out anonymous "reviewers" like us.
At the same time, the organization kills two birds with one stone at the same time. Indeed, in addition to the fact that “suspicious users” cannot get to it, it saves itself from the attention of law enforcement and supervisory authorities. After all, one can immediately suspect that Mediatrade is the same scammer as those who, on the contrary, are trying to stick out fake licenses and trumpet success in every section of their resources (for example, RealCapitalFXthat we talked about last time).
Expertise of legal information, Mediatrade licenses
After checking the trust services office, we managed to find out that the domain was registered in October 2021 somewhere in the European Union, or in the USA (see the very first screen in the review and the picture below).
Based on the results of the Whois check, we found out that the domain registration country is the USA, the state of Arizona. However, the Trustorg service showed that the domain is located in Europe. From all this it can be seen that the office carefully hides many data about itself.
But we know one thing for sure, Mediatrade does not have the right to work with Russian-speaking users, because there is no data about it in the database of the Central Bank.
This is already an important reason why it is better to refuse to cooperate with Mediatrade. Otherwise, you voluntarily agree to give your money to an organization whose activities are not controlled by your government.
The second good reason is the age of the domain. Experienced traders follow an unspoken law: dealing with brokers that have been on the market for less than a year and have not yet had time to prove their worth is a huge risk for investments.
Features of the work of the company Mediatrade. Tools and conditions for traders
Although we did not manage to get into the “closed club” of Mediatrade, having studied the reviews about their activities, we found out that the office offers its clients quite standard “goodies”, which are usually promised in return for a deposit by ordinary one-day companies:
- support of a personal manager, professional advice;
- multi-tasking, powerful trading platform with a clear interface that is suitable even for beginners;
- incentive bonuses;
- a wide variety of markets and trading instruments;
- a wide range of deposit packages.
However, the impression that one gets when looking at this project, even with the naked eye, is that all the above-mentioned advantages are just a lure for Pinocchio. After all, we found all the red flags in Mediatrade, which should stop the investor before he gives them his money.
Real customer reviews Mediatrade
Unfortunately, we were unable to find a large number of reviews.
But the analysis of legal information, as well as the assumed anonymity of the office, proves that we have a scam that has nothing to do with real trading and investing.
If you were deceived by Mediatrade, share the story of your failure in the comments below this review. You don't have to be ashamed of failure. Everyone learns from mistakes. Especially since your review could save someone from losing money.
Scheme of deception of Mediatrade users
It is difficult to guess exactly how the Mediatrade broker, which has a donut hole instead of a website, is cheating its clients. But judging by the signs of fraud that we managed to detect, the scheme of deceiving users is not much different from RealCapitalFX, and the like.
- Fraudsters look for potential "clients" on dating or job search sites, thematic forums dedicated to trading and investments, in social networks, through SPAM.
- Experienced psychologists promise the victim mountains of gold, earnings without leaving home, travel, free training and professional recommendations. At the same time, it is most often impossible to get through to these “good wizards” on your own. You can communicate by mail or wait for a new call.
- After the victim, believing in the word, registers and makes at least a minimum deposit - with each new telephone conversation, swindlers draw out more and more new amounts from her. For example, for a trader they can draw fake charts, successful transactions that have nothing to do with real trading. Seeing that trading in the financial markets is not so difficult, the client begins to deposit more and more amounts and does not notice how he ends up with nothing. After the trader expresses a desire to withdraw money, he may be required to pay a commission in an amount that almost reaches the withdrawn amount, or non-existent insurance. Or your personal manager may persistently offer to "play big" in order to end up losing everything.
As a result, after the deceived “Pinocchio” is left with empty pockets, he will be banned for “violating the rules for using the resource” or simply ignored.
In any case, you will no longer see your own, much less earned money.
We found the following signs of fraud in the Mediatrade project:
- lack of licenses from regulators, including the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, which give permission to work with traders from the Russian Federation and the CIS countries;
- concealment of real contact details, country of registration;
- lack of clear information about the work of the company;
- the presence of negative reviews.
Maybe someone will want to unravel the mystery behind which lies the true face of Mediatrade. We don't. Already the little that we managed to unearth about this office indicates that we have an anonymous scam in front of us, which can collapse at any moment along with your money. Together we pass by and learn to recognize scammers before they get your money.
If you have been a victim of Mediatrade or other black brokers, know that all is not lost. Leave your mail in the form at the beginning of the article. We will send you a step-by-step, illustrated plan of action to take.