Today we will analyze the investment and consulting company HYDER, which positions itself as a partner of valued clients in creating exceptional solutions. In the course of the analysis, we will check the accuracy of legal and other material information that we can find on the website of the organization. And in the end, we will draw conclusions about whether it is worth linking the future of our investments with these comrades.
Learn how to withdraw money
HYDER. General information
Broker's main website:
The HYDER web resource is another example of how not to make websites. Fabulously crooked layout, lack of a hint of usability, not a single concept of design, adaptability, uniqueness. In general - a classic scam without embellishment. By default, site pages are displayed in English. But you can use the google-translate option, which will carefully translate all this nonsense into your native language in the best way it can.
An independent site assessment service adequately assessed all the "efforts" of the developers.
The main page of the HYDER resource is divided into the following blocks:
- menu (expertise, projects, news 2 years ago, about the company, vacancies, office addresses, registration/login buttons);
- a slider hat with beautiful photos of modern buildings, the name of the office and USP;
- block "about us", from where you can go to a separate section with the history of the formation of the company;
- presentation of the main activities;
- "fork" of investment plans;
- footer with a single phrase about copyright protection.
Looking at all this nonsense, it seems that if someone wants to invest their hard-earned money in such a project, then they clearly need not profit, but the help of specialists in the field of psychiatry. The main part of the content is devoted to the legend of the company with a 1.5-century history and its outstanding achievements. The impudent ones even post vacancies on their website for those who wish to share their success. For whom all this is designed - is unknown. However, we still want to unravel the secret of the charm of this office, with the help of which it is rubbed into the trust of naive users.
Expertise of legal information, HYDER licenses
Let's start with the legal addresses of the company. The office claims to have addresses in Asia, Australia, the Middle East and Europe. For example, HYDER has three headquarters in Asia. However, a Google Maps search yielded only a partial match for the first two addresses. According to the latter, in Hong Kong, there is generally an eatery.
In the tabs with the rest of the addresses, we saw the following message.
These guys did not leave any other contacts, except for e-mail boxes. This means that neither you nor law enforcement agencies will be able to find them of their own free will.
As for the time of existence on the market, HYDER reports that it organized an investment project in 2002 by registering as a stock exchange in London. But the history of the company goes back to the century before last.
By the name of Hyder Consulting, we found two companies in the database of the registration authority of the United Kingdom. However, judging by the types of activities, the address of registration and the year of foundation, none of them are our friends.
It is also noteworthy that the domain of the HYDER website is located in Canada (see the very first screen). But the date of registration of the domain of this project is the end of September 2021. Thus, the legend of many years of experience, which can be read in the "about the company" section, crumbles like a castle of dry sand.
Naturally, the fake office does not have any licenses from regulators, including the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, without whose official permission, clients from Russia and the CIS countries are automatically out of reach for any financial company (unless, of course, they want to give their money to someone who is free to do whatever he wants with them).
Features of the work of the company HYDER. Tools and conditions for traders
The terms of cooperation with HYDER are extremely simple. You make a deposit, and the company immediately invests it in various projects. These are construction, infrastructure development, logistics systems, management consulting.
With the help of risk management, control and capital protection, the office receives 100% profit, part of which is spent on paying interest to investors. That is why, as these good wizards assure, investing in HYDER is completely safe and guaranteed to be profitable.
To start cooperation with HYDER, you need to deposit at least 300 USD. After that, you will be credited with 0.7% daily. The deposit is calculated for 5-30 days, depending on the amount. The higher it is, the more profit you will get.
The only pity is that all this is a fiction, designed for beginners and financially illiterate citizens who crave easy money. This is confirmed by our revealing analysis of official information, as well as another important fact that you will learn in the next chapter.
Real HYDER customer testimonials
Although HYDER claims to have been in existence for over 160 years, we have not been able to find a single mention of it. This means only one thing - in front of us is a one-day office, which hides behind many years of experience, but in fact steals other people's money.
This says only one thing - all the information given on the site is a blatant lie.
If you have become victims of HYDER scams, leave comments under this article. Perhaps it is your review that will save someone from losing money.
HYDER User Fraud Scheme
How exactly are their clients bred on the HYDER project? Judging by what we saw on their website, as well as after analyzing the official information and the availability of reviews, we came to the conclusion that these scammers did not come up with anything new.
- They are looking for you in thematic groups of social networks, on forums and job search sites, through SPAM mailings and instant messengers, as well as through cold calls.
- They tell you about an easy way to earn money, in which you just need to make a deposit, and experienced specialists will do the rest for you. You are given examples of successful cases, false reviews, success stories.
- If you are interested in the offer, you are offered to register on this wretched site.
- After registration, under the "sensitive" guidance of a personal manager, but in fact a professional manipulator, you make your first deposit.
- Naturally, while the investment period lasts, you do not suspect anything. The most interesting thing begins later, when you try to withdraw money. And here there can be several options for the development of events. Under the pretext of "verification of bank data", "commission / insurance", you are asked to pay an additional fee, which will supposedly be returned to the account along with the main payment. If you do this, they begin to feed you breakfast, make excuses for technical failures, or simply ignore you. If you no longer have money - well ... You get banned for some violations and say goodbye to your money forever.
Sometimes things end even worse. Having stolen your passport and banking data, they open loans for you or withdraw money from your card. Less often, you get blocked immediately after making a deposit.
Be that as it may, by subscribing to cooperation with scammers, you agree to donate your money to someone who will not be responsible for their actions. Not before you, not before the law.
On the HYDER website, we found the following signs of fraud:
- incredibly crooked, uncomfortable, non-unique site;
- lack of licenses from regulators;
- false information about the legal address;
- misleading users, in particular, about the time the company has been on the market;
- lack of reviews and mentions of the company on the network.
No matter how the HYDER crooks praise themselves, our analysis showed that this is another anonymous scam, hiding behind a 1.5-century history, a huge number of projects and fake legal data. Don't mess with this slag. Respect yourself, your time and money.
If you are a victim of HYDER, OrdForward or other black brokers, and want to return your hard-earned money - leave your mail in the form at the beginning of the article. We will send you a step-by-step, illustrated plan of action to take.