International trading from anywhere in the world, a quick start without bureaucracy and over 200 financial instruments - all this is promised by the ambitious broker Benefitmarkets, which has already become the choice of more than 250 thousand traders. Let's see what these ambitions and big words are really worth.
Learn how to withdraw money
Benefitmarkets. General information
Broker's main website:
The Benefitmarkets site is not much different from dozens of projects reviewed on binarybets.ru. Behind a relatively attractive design, with gradients and sliders, there is an absolute absence of any intelligible information. General phrases about favorable conditions, a modern terminal, accessibility for everyone seem to be copied from other fake broker resources. Perhaps that is why an independent website evaluation service rated this site so cheaply.
The main page of the resource includes the following blocks:
- menu (market overview, trading conditions, about the company + licenses, contact details);
- a slider with a unique selling proposition and a call to action “start trading”;
- company benefits;
- economic news;
- advantages of cooperation;
- Getting Started Guide;
- overview of trading accounts.
In the footer Benefitmarkets indicate the registration address in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, as well as licenses traditionally obtained from the regulators of Cyprus, Belize, Mauritius. It is reasonable to dwell on this information in more detail.
Expertise of legal information, licenses Benefitmarkets
The Benefitmarkets company on its website states that it is registered in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines - the famous offshore zone, where there are no special requirements for beneficiaries. Except for one thing - no offshore companies have the right to nightmare the local population. That is, the services of a broker cannot be used by residents of the country of the registrar.
However, even here there was a misfire. The fact is that when checking the address indicated on the site, Google-maps gave only a partial match.
At the same time, the presence of registration is not yet a permission to provide intermediary services in financial markets. Moreover, a warning has been hanging on the website of the registering authority since the summer that they do not license any brokers and other similar companies.
Naturally, the anonymous firm could not obtain any licenses from the reputable regulators that it refers to in the footer and in the "about the company" section. This fact is illustrated by screenshots taken during the verification of the document numbers listed on the site.
Our friends were also not included in the database of the Russian regulator, which gives financial companies the right to work with clients from the Russian Federation and the CIS.
In addition to the registration address, a phone number is indicated in the "contacts" section. But upon checking it, it turned out that this does not exist.
In addition to this fake data, you can also find an email address there. But we are more than sure that it is not worth going there. You will not receive an adequate answer in case of a real problem. And here are your contacts for sending SPAM, light up 100%.
And for dessert - the age of the project. On the About page, Benefitmarkets proudly displays an achievement counter showing 4 years of activity, hundreds of thousands of opened accounts and millions of daily turnovers.
But judging by what we managed to find out as a result of checking the domain age (see the very first screen in the article), all these numbers are nothing more than a lure for naive beginners.
Even despite the fact that the office chose a domain with experience, for a long time there was a site for a gastronomic market on it. Moreover, our friends did not even bother to change the name of the organization.
It turns out that all the official information contained on the Benefitmarkets website is a blatant lie and fiction, designed for people who are intoxicated with a thirst for profit and who do not want to check anything, and generally take at least some active position in their lives. Meanwhile, it is these people who most often become victims of swindlers.
Features of the work of the company Benefitmarkets. Tools and conditions for traders
Benefitmarkets has prepared the following benefits for its clients:
- reliable protection of deposits;
- comprehensive multilingual support 24/7;
- instant deposit/withdrawal of funds;
- no commissions for transactions;
- interaction with authoritative regulators;
- fast registration;
- modern multifunctional terminal;
- 7 markets and over 200 instruments;
- flexible terms of trade.
To start earning, you need to go through only three steps - register on the platform, select a tariff plan and make your first deposit.
Three types of trading accounts have been developed for users to choose from, with an entry threshold from $5,000 to $20,000. For this money, you get leverage from 1:20 to 1:100, instant execution, the ability to trade additional assets and invest, and many other options. The higher the deposit amount, the more services you receive.
But judging by the information we received during the verification of legal and other official information, we would not have invested a cent in this project. This is confirmed by the important point described below.
Real customer testimonials from Benefitmarkets
Despite the fact that the office claims to have 4 years of experience, ambitious goals for the future and a coherent history of development since 2018, we have not been able to find a single mention of their activities, either in RuNet or in foreign sources.
It remains to be hoped that thanks to our and similar reviews, this shop will close before it has time to breed honest traders.
If you have become victims of Benefitmarkets scams, leave comments under this article. Perhaps it is your review that will save someone from losing money.
Benefitmarkets User Fraud Scheme
In the course of writing reviews on the site binarybets.ru, we often come across similar projects, as if they were made according to a template. Primitive content, fake official information, and even the same statistics figures - these are all the distinguishing features of scams, the essence of which is visible to us even at the first, cursory glance.
The scheme of "work" of such offices is not particularly original. Despite the lack of reviews, we can name a few points that will definitely be present when “processing” the next client.
- Sending “best offers” to mail, instant messengers, social networks, personal messages on job search sites, ad aggregators, cold calling.
- Potential victims who open such messages or enter into a dialogue by phone are offered to register on the office's website and try to trade with minimal investment. Often the "profitable" offer is limited in time. This was done on purpose so that a person does not have time to come to his senses and soberly assess the prospects for cooperation.
- After the user starts trading, they draw fake success indicators and offer to invest a large amount, promising that the deal of the century is about to come or that there will be no serious trading until the amount with 5 zeros is drawn on the account.
- If a person is led to such an offer, the situation changes radically and all sorts of tricks begin. Starting with the banal blocking of the account immediately after the transfer or "for violating the rules." Ending with ignorance, feeding "breakfasts", the requirement to pay a commission or insurance, the amount of which often reaches the amount of the withdrawal.
When starting to work with such offices, you should be clearly aware that you are voluntarily giving your money to scammers, whom neither you nor law enforcement agencies will be able to find.
On the Benefitmarkets website, we found the following signs of fraudulent organizations:
- lack of registration, licenses of regulators, including the Central Bank of the Russian Federation;
- non-unique site with primitive content;
- lack of reviews, references to the company on the Internet;
- fake legal address, phone number data on licenses of regulators;
- the use of information that misleads users, including data on the time the company has been on the market, the benefits of work.
Our verdict is merciless and unequivocal: Benefitmarkets is a typical scam that has nothing to do with financial trading. In this project, only its creators earn. Everyone else expects one thing - the loss of money and complete disappointment.
If you have become a victim of Benefitmarkets or other black brokers and want to get your hard-earned money back, leave your mail in the form at the beginning of the article. We will send you a step-by-step, illustrated plan of action to take.