One-page official site of the subject of discussion Gazprom Invest (or GazpromBank Investments, Gaz Rusi, Gaz Aktiv), in fact - a fair barker. The task of the service is to attract the maximum number of potential investors. To achieve this goal, the potential client is convinced that the project is the brainchild of Gazprom, which, apparently, lost its partners and decided to attract money from citizens of the Russian Federation for a small share in order to continue to develop itself and enrich the population. What generosity! It seems that finally, somewhere at the top, they remembered that minerals belong to the people, and not to individual oligarchic structures. And a lot of reviews about the Gazprom Invest platform suggests that a lot of users of the World Wide Web believed in this fairy tale. Speaking of reviews - they are not unambiguous. Someone praises the project, others vilify the platform and ask for help in solving the problem of how to withdraw money from Gazprom Invest, often voicing impressive amounts. Experience suggests that either positive ratings are fake, or negative opinions are lies aimed at sinking a successful project. There is no third. Let's see which of the authors of the reviews is objective.
Get instructions on how to withdraw funds
Gazprom Invest platform - divorce or not?
Since, due to the ambiguity, reviews about Gazprom Invest cannot be a measure of the honesty of the project, we will operate with what we have. And there are, in general, a lot. Directly the official website itself with a video about Gazprom's generosity, an explanation by Alexei Miller (chairman of the board of a powerful concern), a list of advantages, a scan of a license from the Central Bank of the Russian Federation (No. Yes, also, the conspicuous number of Web users online on the site of the hero of the review and how many free places are left - such a feeling of loss. Like, hurry up, otherwise you will be late to lose your money. In terms of information content, sites http://gaz-platform.e-company.space, https://gazpr-int.ru look better. Here is a tearful story of a certain Olga Bayun about how Gazprom Investing solved all her problems and a more detailed enumeration of the advantages: accessibility, simplicity, nothing needs to be done - the algorithm is to help, there are no risks (94% transactions are profitable), reliability (a hint of a government structure and a license).
So, now let's start proving the objectivity of negative or positive assessments, checking all the above information for consistency:
- First, let's go through the official website of the project again https://gazprominvest-official.ru. It makes no sense to refute all nonsense - let's focus on the main thing. First, Gazprom shares have never been something unattainable for the average Internet user. If you have extra money, invest. What is the problem? But only buy shares from really trusted brokers with an excellent reputation, which are in the vastness of the Great and Mighty, and not in dubious projects. Secondly, state services do not poke an account authorization form from the start. They have feedback forms, but for complaints, comments, suggestions, etc.
- Let's continue to study the one-page service. Next up is the license. A weighty argument in favor of the honesty of the project. However, in the register of organizations supervised by the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, the company with license No. 045-13980-02000 does not appear.
Oh how! Has Gazprom started creating illegal enterprises? Of course not. Just under investigation - another scam with a fake (drawn) license, which, in addition to the name, has nothing to do with a reputable concern.
- The main state registration number specified in the license (1107746816540) was stolen by swindlers from TeleTrade Group LLC, you can check on the website of the tax.
- Judging by the date the license was issued - December 13, 2019, it is logical to assume that the character in question is at least 9 months old (current as of 09/16/2020). Not so hot what age, but even in this the person under investigation is lying. The actual age of the service is 18 days.
Here, either the website changes addresses frequently, or it really is 2.5 weeks old. Both options are signs of a one-day scam.
- At the bottom of the same one-page resource, the legal address of PJSC Gazprom Investing, the beneficiary of the project, is indicated: Timur Frunze Street, 11, Moscow, business center "Demidov". And here is a puncture. In this business center, such a company does not appear as a tenant of usable space.
- Now let's discuss the two subwebs http://gaz-platform.e-company.space, https://gazpr-int.ru. They are identical to each other. Everywhere the same tearful story of Olga Bayun.
Perhaps it will be harsh, but the same stories (general concept) are told by women with low social responsibility, drug addicts and alcoholics, in order to somehow justify themselves to their beloved. Again, a difficult financial situation, a husband after an accident and ... about happiness - a Gazprom project that saved a poor woman from the panel, who invested a little, but received 370 thousand wooden ones in a month. First, a little is how much. For some, 100 thousand is a penny. Another over every hundred is cowardly. Secondly, what month, if the service is almost 3 weeks old. Thirdly - it's just bullshit!
- In addition to the heartbreaking legend, the merits of the project attract attention. Again, we will not debunk everything, since it’s a no brainer that, for example, there can be no question of any reliability, safety of investments - the company operates illegally and is not the brainchild of Gazprom. It touches the statement that the trader does not need to do anything - the miracle algorithm will work everything out, of course, with a profit without the intervention of a speculator. The editors have repeatedly warned: who offers to get rich by playing on the stock exchanges with the help of magic programs, software, utilities, algorithms - 100% virtual scammers.
- For mobile users, scammers have even created app Gas asset allegedly with the assistance of the Russian Federation. Don't get fooled!!!
In general, this can be put with a clear conscience to put a fat point. The answer to the question whether the Gazprom Invest platform is a divorce or not is obvious.
Essence of deception
In the negative reviews about the Gazprom Invest platform, which, as the mini-investigation showed, are objective assessments of the activities of the newly minted scam project, ex-clients of the scam vividly share their unfriendly experience of cooperation:
- pecked at the photo of Miller, the double-headed eagle, believing that the state structure cannot deceive, potential victims of the scam are in a hurry to authorize an account in this garbage dump - after all, there are very few free places;
- by voluntarily handing over phone numbers to scammers during registration, the victims are processed in intimate conversations about the amount of capital investment on their part;
- it is impossible to resist such psychological raids, since everything speaks in favor of honesty, transparency of the project, unless, of course, you check it - the victim invests in a hype project;
- further development of events takes place in two directions - if the amount is impressive, the client is thrown immediately, cutting off all contacts with him, other investors are redirected to partners (for example, the old WebTrader scam), where would-be traders are undressed like sticky.
On the online calculator, scammers cost at least 12 thousand rubles. It is logical to assume that the minimum losses will result in this amount.
There is no reason for an experienced player to even analyze reviews about Gazprom Invest Holding - just look at a one-page squalor called a website: nonsense about national resources in the hands of citizens, a video of the same information content, a photo of a smiling Miller, a pretty, but fake license from the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, other noodles, but, in fact, nothing at all. By the way, if Gazprom really wanted to pull off such an attraction of unprecedented generosity, would it really not fork out for the development of a cool website. The question, of course, is rhetorical. So, a mini-investigation proved the viability of precisely the negative reviews: Gazprom Investing are 100% scammers.
How to return money from Gazprom Invest or Gazprombank Investments?
If you have lost a large amount of money at Gazprom Invest, seek advice from our partners, specialists in the recovery of payments from problematic projects. Fill out the form below and we will call you back for a free consultation.