Favorable trading conditions, compliance with international standards, prompt processing of transactions and wide opportunities for trading - all this is offered to us by the investment and trading company LSP-LLC. It is about them that we will talk in the framework of this review. Let's check the legal information, licenses, reviews together and make a fair verdict.
Learn how to withdraw money
LSP LLC. General information
Broker's main website:
The LSP-LLC website evokes an overwhelming sense of déjà vu. Because we have already met similar resources at various one-day bookmakers, about which you read reviews on binarybets.ru. Template design, the same structure, primitive content - all this has already happened many times and has never ended in anything good.
The service for evaluating the cost of sites only confirmed our fears.
The main page of the LSP-LLC website includes the following blocks:
- menu (market overview, trading conditions, about the company, contacts, language selection, registration/login buttons);
- a header with a unique trading offer and a target action button "start trading";
- benefits of cooperation with the company;
- economic news;
- another block with benefits;
- Getting Started Guide;
- "Fork" of deposit tariffs.
The footer of the site duplicates the menu, and also contains information that LSP-LLC has received licenses from Cyprus, Mauritius and Belize to provide financial services. The company registration address is also published there. It is these data that we will focus on in the next chapter.
Due diligence, LSP-LLC licenses
So, the LSP-LLC office claims that it has all the necessary licenses from international regulators, allowing it to freely conduct activities in the field of financial services. It is reasonable to check the data given on their website. However, in the end we get quite a predictable result.
All license numbers listed on the LSP-LLC website are fake.
They are also not in the register of the Central Bank of Russia - the only regulator that gives foreign financial offices permission to work with clients from the Russian Federation and the CIS countries.
Let's go further. At the address where LSP-LLC is allegedly registered, we find only a partial match.
It is also noteworthy that the domain of the site on which the hero of our review is based is registered in Russia (see the very first screen).
LSP-LLC does not publish any other communication data. You can email them endlessly. But this is unlikely to help when real problems arise. But you will light up your address 100% to send further "profitable offers"
And the last thing you should pay attention to when checking the reliability of any broker is the age of the project. Experienced traders know that it is too risky to contact offices that have been on the market for less than a year. After all, they have not yet confirmed their viability with a long period of work and good reviews.
Our friends claim that they have more than 4 years of experience, 35000+ active clients and other regalia, which you can read about in the "about the company" section.
However, the domain check confirmed completely different data.
The LSP-LLC project appeared in October 2021 on the “experienced” domain, which, by the way, according to the web archive, has been empty for a long time.
Therefore, all the figures given in the statistics of the project are primitive brainwashing, which is designed for inexperienced and illiterate clients.
Features of LSP-LLC. Tools and conditions for traders
For their pinocchio clients, LSP-LLC has prepared a huge number of bonuses and benefits:
- simple registration and account opening;
- fast order processing;
- control of the company's activities by international regulators;
- a large number of trading instruments, products, investment offers;
- convenient ways to deposit / withdraw money;
- expert support;
- availability of a wide range of analytical tools;
- application of investment strategies;
- the ability to work from anywhere in the world and from a variety of devices;
- minimum commissions.
The investor is given three deposit packages to choose from. The more money you deposit into the system, the more profit you will get.
However, given what we said above, all offers of cooperation with these characters are an absolute fraud and a money scam.
Real testimonials from LSP-LLC clients
Considering the "green" age that we have identified at the LSP-LLC office, they have not yet had time to "inherit" the network and make a nightmare of a sufficient number of users. Unfortunately, we couldn't find real reviews. But, we think the argumentation given in the section with the analysis of legal information sounds no less convincing than the comments of deceived users.
If you have become victims of LSP-LLC scams, leave comments under this article. Perhaps it is your review that will save someone from losing money.
LSP-LLC user fraud scheme
Since we are dealing with a typical scam broker, then the scheme of his “work” will not differ much from the activities of other similar offices.
- They are looking for you on job search and dating sites, thematic forums, in open groups of social networks on related topics.
- Having established contact with you, they make you a “profitable offer”, confirming it with “successful cases” of people who supposedly have already invested in this project and remained with a profit.
- User time limit, offer to take advantage of a promotional discount that is valid for a short period.
- User registration and deposit.
- Draining a client's trading account and blocking his account.
There are more than enough ways to get money out of you from LSP-LLC, so you should be vigilant and say a firm “no”, no matter what the gingerbread beckons you.
On the LSP-LLC website, we found the following signs of fraudulent activity:
- non-unique, non-informative, cheap resource;
- use of information that misleads users, in particular about the company's experience and earning opportunities;
- lack of mention of the company's activities in the network, indicating its low rating;
- false information about the availability of licenses from international regulators;
- lack of a license from the Central Bank of the Russian Federation;
- incomplete contact details.
For those who do not know how to distinguish a bona fide broker from a rogue, we recommend reading the reviews on the binarybets.ru website. If you didn’t understand before that you were a scammer, open your eyes wider and draw conclusions. We hope we have provided many arguments that will save you from reckless actions.
If you have become a victim of LSP-LLC or other black brokers and want to get your hard-earned money back - leave your mail in the form at the beginning of the article. We will send you a step-by-step, illustrated plan of action to take.