The unprecedented leverage of 1:5000, spreads of only 0.1 points and cooperation with a well-deserved broker, according to FOREX, are offered by Hextraprime. Let's check together the information they publish on their website and see if they are that good.
Learn how to withdraw money
Hextraprime. General information
Broker's main website:
Hextraprime has developed a website that is rather boring and lacks information. It has a main page divided into standard and boring blocks, as well as a menu with several items and sub-items. However, many sections are left blank. For example, a page with documents and agreements.
Or a news section and a blog.
An independent service estimated the resource Hextraprime at a record for many monitored on binarybets.ru, but insignificant by the standards of adequate market participants 85 rubles.
The home page of the Hextraprime website includes the following blocks:
- menu (company, promotion, traders, partners, resources);
- a header claiming 1:5000 leverage and meager spreads;
- information about types of accounts;
- presentation of bonuses;
- a story about the trading platform;
- information about available instruments, markets;
- trading instructions.
The footer provides the classic risk warning, links to documents, and social media buttons. It is worth dwelling on this and some other data in more detail.
Expertise of legal information, Hextraprime licenses
Continuing the topic of social networks, begun in the previous chapter, we note that of all the buttons presented in the footer of the site, only one is active. It brings us to the social network Facebook, which reminds us of the desert with the wind blowing and tumbleweeds spinning along the roads.
This state of affairs is weakly linked to the declared time of presence on the market, which for our friends begins in 2020.
Although checking the age of the domain showed that the information provided may be true (see the very first screen), this project is probably so unclaimed that it is not able to attract a normal number of subscribers and customers.
We also checked the registration address of the Hextraprime office: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, 1510, Beachmont, Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
At the same time, we did not even get to the cards, because there was no need for this. After all, not only are the surveyed based in the famous offshore zone, but also the address indicated by them is a favorite place of “registration” of all kinds of crooks of various stripes. We have already considered many of them on the site binarybets.ru.
By the way, although the website of the Saint Vincent and the Grenadines regulator contains a warning that they do not license any brokerage and similar companies, the company is required to have a license from the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, which gives the right to work with Russian-speaking traders. However, our friends were not seen in the database of the main Russian regulator.
Finally, we will publish the fake award that Hextraprime gave to themselves, and, perhaps, round off our analysis.
Features of Hextraprime's work. Tools and conditions for traders
For Hextraprime clients, 4 types of deposit accounts have been developed, with a face value from 10 to 25,000 US dollars. Moreover, the more you invest, the more rewards you get.
For your money, you can count on the following benefits:
- regulated and licensed company (really?);
- nationally recognized broker;
- customer satisfaction;
- round the clock support;
- bonus programs, etc.
You can get started in three steps.
- Uploading documents and verification.
- Selecting and making a deposit.
- Platform entrance.
The Hextraprime office offers simply unrealistic bonuses of 50% from the deposit amount, drawing cool comps, hitherto unheard of leverage of 1:5000. But this is all a primitive trick. After all, our heroes have nothing more to attract traders to their project.
Real customer testimonials of Hextraprime
Despite the fact that the office positions itself as a player on the market with more than a year of experience, we could not find any mention of it in user comments or on review sites. This once again confirms the fact that there is nothing to catch in a project called Hextraprime.
If you fell for Hextraprime's cheap tricks, share your story below this article. Remember that every real review about scammers can save dozens of users from losing money.
Hextraprime user fraud scheme
Despite the fact that we were unable to find real comments on the activities of Hextraprime, the information that we received during the analysis of their website turned out to be enough to conclude that we are facing a typical scam.
And all typical scams work the same way.
- They find their clients on websites or social networks on topics related to trading and investing (for example, making money on the Internet, remote work, mothers on maternity leave, dating, job search) and promise them easy money with a minimum of effort.
- After that, the victim is offered to register and make at least a minimum deposit.
- As soon as your money is in the hands of a broker, they can immediately drain you or spin you a little more for money, talking about the upcoming deals of the century, insurance, withdrawal fees and other nonsense.
You and your assets remain completely unprotected, because the activities of your counterparties are not regulated by anyone, and they are free to do whatever they want, up to the closure of the project without explanation.
The Hextraprime website contains the following signs of fraud:
- primitive template, low quality content;
- empty accounts in social networks, blank pages;
- use of fake information about registration, licenses, age;
- lack of licenses, including the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, documents;
- lack of reviews, references on the network;
- inflating user expectations by promising huge bonuses, publishing information about rewards;
- use of contact details where companies registered in fraud are registered.
We will not tire of repeating - check the brokers before you give them your money. Don't get fooled by promises of unrealistic profits at full auto. Learn to trade wisely and manage risk. We have everything. On the reliability of Hextraprime, draw your own conclusions.
If you have been scammed by Hextraprime or other black offices, and you do not know how to return your investments, fill out the form at the beginning of the article. We will send you a step-by-step, illustrated plan of action to take.